The EMMETT Technique is a gentle, safe and simple to apply, muscle release therapy. It is used to address pain and discomfort, improve body movement, restore a positive emotional state and improve the quality of life. It was developed by Ross Emmett, is currently taught in over 26 countries, and is equally effective on people and animals
HOW IT WORKS
The EMMETT Technique is an understanding of the body’s response to light touch. Small sensors allow access to the brain via the therapists’ touch.
EMMETT technique is a special form of body therapy that involves application of light pressure at specific points. These can be in sequences that enable gentle release for many common conditions. The results can be dramatic even for first time clients. Accurate and fast assessments of imbalances in the body are an integral feature of this technique.
• Symptoms which have been relieved include:
• Neck and shoulder restriction
• Lymphatic congestion and breathing
• Migraines or cluster headaches
• Abdominal cramps and bowel discomfort
• Persistent heel and foot pain
• Headaches, dizziness and sinus congestion
• Back and hip discomfort Knee and ankle restrictions
• Discomfort during pregnancy
• Fluid retention
And much, much more!